Tuesday, September 8, 2009

FAVORITE POSE


FAVORITE POSE, originally uploaded by Mr MIJO.

i love to pose in front of the reverse mirror on the car, this photo was taken with a white digital harinezumi, and with a little firmware hack, my camera can only take black and white now.. wtf~ i screwed up.. anyway im still working on an enormous project for a company..(dont get mixed up its a small company but an enormous project)
so im still BUSY! too many things to do, too little time. I know i haven't been reply to some of my flickr pals and snooping on flickr pal's latest photographs. but I will lean myself against flickr again when the project is done.

oh by the way I have a flickr that only uploads from this strange little digi hari
www.flickr.com/photos/mijonju/

No comments:

Post a Comment