Monday, September 7, 2009

Black is Black


Black is Black, originally uploaded by Mr MIJO.

what really got me into photography?

Im not really sure myself, i was into dancing, drawing, painting and into photography. mainly i think its a way to express myself?

but now its more like a collection, I feel twisted in owning so many instruments that composes my expression.

photographing, is a kind of documentation. I helps me remember a scene, it might not need a date or time. as long as that scene refreshes me with the nostalgic sensation, the photo is valuable.
its like putting a little piece of your memory on a piece of paper. nothing can be more vivid then photography.

color is not important to me, colors are just deceptions.
contrast and shadows are enough for a vivid memory

No comments:

Post a Comment