Thursday, May 28, 2009

Losing faith..

sign.. haa...
i know sometimes is my artistic ignorance to believe that I always create great stuff.
I know sometimes when i do something, it looks really good to me, but not to the others.
thats when i start losing faith to myself, what is art. what is design?
Ive done some works on my own. And I usually blame others for not understanding my art.
Then again sometimes I find that a lot of the people don't understand my art, slowly after times and times of the same unappreciated designs. I realize that I might not be artistic at all. I also realize that there are alot of people out there who can do that same thing as i do. Im starting to lose who i am. I always thought that art will be my future. but since im starting to think i suck at it. what am i good at anymore?
looking at myself as another person. Im nothing.. really nothing anyone in the world can replace what i do, or even do it better then me. its funny how this phrase was told to me by my EX boss.

what is my point of life. i asked this question when i was 18 and i thought i got it.
hahaha.. funny i ask myself this again today. this moment.
I think this is the part where people think of suicide and stuff cos they don't know what they are doing in this world, or donno who they are..

I guess im not that simple, Ill try to find out who I am instead. what i am here for.

im not going to read what i just wrote or edit any broken english.
im just gonna finish this now and leave it in my blog as a stress relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment