Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday~

Raining today, zzzZZ sleepy, but still gotta work, i didnt update my flickr yesturday.. Ran out of photo, some of them are still in development.

let me look at my blog a little.. got stuck, my wife called me 2 mins ago, oh well back to what i was about to say, seems like Hollywood took the video below away.

these days ive been thinking, why do grandparents treat their grandson differently from their own sons/daugthers? donno probably and enigma.

another urge id like to let out is that after 3 more days the DP2 will be out, the money is ready, ill just have to wait until the day arrive.

Dont need to explain why the dp2 is beautiful, i guess you know as much as i do.
today might be a rainy day, the skies are grey and the plants in the garden seems gloomy.

oh well. hope you enjoy my following stream, the FIREWORKS

No comments:

Post a Comment